Method 1: Reset Windows 7 Login Password with iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro
iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro is an online software that helps you to reset and bypass Windows 7 login screen quickly and reliably without any issue. There are several reasons to use this software over any online tool. It helps you to create new Administrator password by logging into the system without any password at all. Not only it works with Windows 7 but also it works with all other Windows versions.
How to use iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro
First of all, you need to have an empty flash drive and a working computer or laptop to make this method work.
Step 1. Download iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro & Run (On a working PC)
Head on to iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro website and download the software on a working system. After finished downloading, you have to launch the program. You will be seeing the following screen if done successfully.
Step 2. Make a bootable USB drive (or bootable CD/DVD)
Plug in the empty flash drive on the computer and select the inserted USB drive from drop down list on the interface of the software. Next, click on “Burn” option to start the burning process which may take some time.
Note: It is recommended to use at least 512 MB size flash drive to make this step move smoothly.
Now take the flash drive and insert it into the locked computer and boot your PC using the flash drive option from the “Boot Menu” option by pressing F11 key continuously when you are starting the PC.
The program will be loaded on the screen and you will be prompted to reset the password for the selected account. Choose the Username and click on “Reset Password”. After that click on “Reboot” and it should be done. Now, you can enter your PC without any password at all.
Although, forgetting your Windows login password is no fun but you have to keep calm and use the above methods to reset your Windows 7 login & admin password. The methods may take some time to work if you are doing it for the first time. But if you are unsure of what you are doing then it is recommended to use iSeePasword Windows Password Recovery Pro program and bypass the login screen.
WARNING: THIS ARTICLE IS MEANT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ALSO, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM CREATED IN YOUR SYSTEM DUE TO THIS.
Most of the people use a secret password to secure their computer. Techews is back with its tricks, the first one of the year, but this time a bit “Wicked”. This article will help you, geeks, to Hack a password locked Windows 7 system using CMD. If you don’t know what is a CMD or what is the purpose of it, check this link for info: CMD-Command Prompt
This method will allow you to remove the existing password (which you have forgotten/don’t know) and reset the password to your like. It’s Simple but effective. Just follow the given steps properly.
Steps to be followed:
1) Make the system have a hard shutdown. This can be done by pressing the On/Off button on your computer while the “Starting Windows” screen is active. Do this as many times until you get the ‘Windows Error Recovery’ screen as shown below.
3) Cancel the “Do you want to use System Restore?” prompt.
4) Wait until Windows has finished repairing your computer. This repairing process will not harm any files present in the system.
5) After waiting, a window will appear saying “Startup repair could not repair your computer.” You will also see an arrow pointing downwards in the bottom left corner (Problem Details). Click on it.
6) Scroll down and click the 2nd link. (Highlighted in the figure below)
8) Switch from Text Documents (*.txt) to All Files.
9) Now, in this folder, System32, find an application named sethc and rename it as sethc-bak (creating a backup file). Sethc is an application for the Sticky keys program and renaming it won’t do any harm to your computer.
Also, find the application named cmd and create a copy of it in the same folder(system32). Rename the copy file as sethc.
10) Close all opened windows and select ‘Finish’ and Restart your system.
11) When the Password screen appears, hit Shift 5 times. Command Prompt(Cmd) with admin privileges is opened by doing so.
12) Enter this code into cmd: net user[username]* to change the [username]’s password. You will not be able to see the new entered password, so enter it wisely and carefully.
13) After you have successfully changed the password, you can close the cmd screen.
14) Enter the new password you’ve set in the password screen of Windows 7, that’s all, you will now successfully enter the system.
If you like it, Please don’t forget to share our article. Thank you.