Hey guys, I’m back and today I’ve posted something ‘really’ useful. I reckon there will be many people doesn’t wish others to peep into his/her WhatsApp account. Right ?
Even if you lock WhatsApp with AppLock, its photos/videos still appear inside the gallery. Of course, you can even lock your entire gallery with apps like Gallery Lock but that will raise more eyebrows!! When you are connected to WiFi network some of your WhatsApp content gets downloaded automatically which you might not want to download and these media appears in gallery which sometime gives bad impression on you by the person who checks your gallery. So to avoid being embarrassed by this kind of irrelevant and stupid-ish snooping activity, just follow the proceeding methods to hide WhatsApp content from gallery.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED
1) Open File Explorer / File Manager of your device.
2) Navigate to WhatsApp folder in the file manager (Which will be in your device’s internal storage).
3) Now open the folder named Media there.
4) There, you will be able to see all the folders of your WhatsApp content including images and videos.
ALSO READ: TOP 10 HACKING TOOLS 2015
5) Now, this is the most important step. Rename the folder WhatsApp images to .Whatsapp images, if you want to hide WhatsApp images from gallery. Rename Whatsapp Videos to .Whatsapp Videos to hide Whatsapp Video files from your gallery.
6) Now, open Settings-> Apps manager and there you will find Gallery in the All section. Click on it, scroll down and click on Clear Cache.
That’s it, you are done. Now open your Gallery and you will see that the WhatsApp content will not be displayed there.
ALSO READ: RECOVER DELETED FILES IN ANDROID
So the above article is all about Hide WhatsApp Images & Videos From Gallery. By this method, you can easily ensure your privacy and can avoid many embarrassing situations. And also you can rename that folder back to original names, if you want to display them back in gallery. Hope you like the article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below, if you have any related queries.