Suppose , imagine a case where you would like to do something on the PC and after sometime you have been scheduled to proceed somewhere else. But you forget about the ongoing time, and miss the scheduled work. That will be drastic.
One may not always notice the time written on the right corner in tiny fonts.Then what else can we do? Some may say , “I’ll wrap a wrist watch or keep a big clock on to the side of my PC”, but mind you, it may not always keep you in schedule, if you are so being into your work on the PC, you may not even notice all these. So, what about an alarm, an alarm just like waking you up from sleep. An alarm that plays the music that you choose. Yes, it is possible and even without any external softwares.
So, this article is based on how to set up an alarm clock in your PC with no external softwares. I’d checked this trick in WINDOWS 7, vista etc. and it perfectly works but I’ve not checked it in WINDOWS 8, so please give feedbacks.
So, this is how the trick works. Follow these simple steps.
STEPS TO BE DONE:
1. Go to START MENU and then CONTROL PANEL.
2. Now change to CLASSIC VIEW, if not already changed.
3. Double Click on ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS.
4. Double Click on TASK SCHEDULER.
5. Click on CREATE BASIC TASK under ACTIONS ( On the Right Side ).
6. Now, they’ll ask Name and Description. You can give any Name for your alarm but the description is not necessary. Click on NEXT.
7. Next option is How often you want to set your Alarm. It’s your Choice. After you’ve selected an option, click NEXT.
8. Now enter the time (and date), you want the Alarm to be set and then click NEXT.
9. Next one is , what do you want to set as an alarm, either open a program, or display a message, or send you an e-mail. It is better that you set a music for your alarm, so Click on START A PROGRAM and click NEXT.
10. Click on BROWSE, and browse for the song you wish to play. To select a song Double Click on it. Then click NEXT.
11. Now click FINISH and we are done.
You,ve now set an alarm for your PC at the specified time.
Cheers, INGAMOW .