Learning Photoshop is a life goal for many people out there.Well, Today I am going to tell you how to make animated image (gif) in photoshop. Although, there are a lot of software available to do this, but photoshop is interesting one. Before using this trick, your system must have Adobe photoshop and adobe imageready installed.
Animation in Photoshop
- Open Photoshop 5.5 (any version) and create a new image file measuring 100 by 100 pixels. Set the resolution to 72 pixels per inch and the mode to RGB color.
- Choose Show Layers from the Window menu. This will bring up the Layers floating palette.
- Select the pencil tool. Use it to draw a picture.
- Click on the Layer palette’s submenu arrow and select Duplicate Layer.
- Click on the eyeball icon to the left of the bottom layer on the Layer palette. Use the pencil tool to add to the image on the top layer. Select the erase tool to remove part of the image.
- Under the file menu, select Jump to, and then Adobe ImageReady 2.0. Save when prompted.
Animating in ImageReady
- Choose Show Animation from the Window menu. This will bring up the Animation floating palette.
- Click on the Animation palette’s submenu arrow and select Make Frames from Layers.
- Use Save Optimized As to save the animation under a new name