Basically this is a very old trick.But old is gold and this is a golden trick.Not many of us know how to do this.So today ill teach you how to create a nameless folder in Microsoft windows. This trick works on any windows operating system.Follow the steps!
How To Make Nameless Folder
- Make a Newfolder on desktop or whereever you want.
- Right click on this newly created folder and select Rename.
- Erase the text showing “New Folder”.
- Now keep Pressing Alt (i.e alter key) and type 255. If you are on laptop then you need to enable your Num Lock and type from the highlighted number keys not from those below function keys.
- After that leave alt key and Press enter.
- Done you just created nameless folder.
Liked our new trick? Leave us your feedbacks in comments! 🙂