Just because your Android screen is protected by a password doesn’t mean it is as safe as you thought it would be. This vulnerability issue lets anyone get into your phone with a trivial hack that was just discovered and shared with the world. The method is quite simple but a little bit time-consuming and this is actually based on Android Lollipops’ vulnerability that will help you to unlock your android without loosing data or without the need of any PC tools.
So, for all Android users, we are here with How to Unlock/Bypass Android Lollipop Lock Screen. Suddenly if you forget your android lock pattern/password, don’t worry,we have a very simple method to unlock or reset the android lock pattern. In our previous posts we discussed another two methods, one using factory reset and the other using tools with PC. But in this method you will use security bug of android Lollipop to unlock your android device.
Just follow the simple steps given below.
Steps To Bypass Android Lollipop Lock Screen
1) First of all, in your locked Android device, click on Emergency Dialer option.
2) Now there keep on typing any random numbers or characters until it reaches its maximum limit.
3) Now just copy out all that what you have typed there.
4) Now open the camera that you can even access at lock screen.
5) Now try to drag the screen(status bar) downwards and it will ask you to enter a password.
6) Paste the code that you had copied.
7) If the camera app does not crash, then repeat steps 1 to 6 with pressing volume keys while pasting the code.
8) Now you have to repeat this until camera app crashes and you moved to main menu with unlocked screen.
Thats it you are done, your android will be unlocked now.
ALSO READ: How to Hack Whatsapp, Windows & WiFi
If you Like it, Please don’t Forget to Share with your Friends.
Subscribe to us for More Such Posts.