Nowadays many android phone users use the inbuilt “pattern locks” as a security to their phones. But the main problem with it is that, if you forget the pattern you used and you try out many wrong attempts, it gets locked permanently. So, just follow these simple steps to unlock pattern locks on your android device and use it again free of cost.
Steps to be followed :
1) WITHOUT DATA RESET:
Check out this video below which shows you the method to unlock pattern locks without a hard data reset :
Removing the Pattern lock by Factory data reset is the usual method followed by most of the developers but you will loose your precious data after that . So by using Aroma file manager you can easily bypass the pattern lock.
1) Aroma File manager
2) Custom recovery installed
These are available for free on the net.
2) Unlock using Google Account :
If you don’t have data connection or internet access or if you don’t have your google account linked to your phone, then, you can skip this step and refer the Additional TRICK.
When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”. Now click on “next” button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
Mostly people don’t set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click “next”.Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”. After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
3) Using Factory Reset ( EASY METHOD )
This method deletes all your data and apps.
The following steps are intended for both rooted and non-rooted android devices. For rooted phones, patterns can be unlocked even without factory reset which we will be updating later on after thorough verifications.
1) Switch off the phone.
2) Now hold these buttons all together at the same time
“Volume up + Home Key + Power Button”
until the phone boots (if you device doesn’t have a home button just hold together volume up key and power key)
3) Now a screen like DOS will come up with different options
4) Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data” depending on which is on your device. Select this factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
Now it asks you for confirmation, select “yes”.
5) After clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now” and wait for your phone to reboot (restart).
Now your phone will reboot and all lock patterns have been removed and your device will now in its default settings.