which is becoming very popular day by day.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android phone.
- Download and install WhatsApp again.
- Block all messaging services on your phone. Keeping your phone to flight mode will automatically block all messaging services.
- Now open WhatsApp and Enter your number. In such case WhatsApp will accept numbers, but will not be able to send any verification message.
- WhatsApp verification is not yet done, so users will not be able to use it.
- Now WhatsApp wil ask you for alternate method of verification. Click on ‘Verify through SMS‘ option and provide your email address.
Press Send button and within 2 second, press Cancel button. This will stop the authorization process.
- Now another app Spoof Text Message will be needed to spoof the message.
- This app will ask for some details. Use below details :
Now, your message will be sent from a spoof number and you can chat with your Friends with this spoofed number.
You might also like to read : http://www.techews.com/recover-deleted-files-from-hard-drive/
You might also be interested in : http://www.techews.com/whatsapp-money-to-your-friends-now/