Well the popular messaging service has now rolled out voice calling features in it’s latest Beta version…..
So…We found this technique online and it should most probably work….
So follow these steps to enable Whatsapp Calling on your android phone 😉 :
- Both the people should be online when the call is made
- One must have a rooted smartphone with at least Android 4.4 KitKat, but it seems to work better with Android 5.0 Lollipop. (Doesn’t Seem Necessary)
- Both users must download and install the latest beta version of WhatsApp, specifically the version 2.11.508.
- Download the app Terminal Emulator, and install it on the rooted phone.
- From the command line in the Terminal Emulator app enter:
am start -n com.whatsapp / com.whatsapp.HomeActivity
- When using WhatsApp, you should now see a new tab to make calls, something like this:
- Next call another person having such a beta version installed on their phone without the command activated.
Guys try this out…and leave your feedback in the comments….We’he not been not been able to test this service has Whatsapp has not released this feature in our region 🙁