Well, with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet wasting precious bandwidth for a Justin Bieber video clips you could just kill their connection and stay happy with a full bandwidth just for yourself. It is easy to use and very much powerful.
Cracked by MessyBinary.
Here are some the great features of WifiKill App for android:
- Show the traffic consumed by the device.
- Show the network names of the devices.
- Can disable the Internet access of any grabbed device.
- You also see what other people surf on net and what they download from internet.
- Android 4.0 and above only.
How to Hack Wifi Network:
- As this app can be misused in many ways and can be potential threat to public Wi-Fi connections, it has been removed from android market. But you can download it from the link provided below.
- Install it after downloading. Turn on the Wi-Fi on your phone and open the app.
- When opened, press the play button on the top and the app will start searching for the devices which are currently connected to the Wireless Internet network. Allow Super user permissions when prompted.
- When scan completed, the app will show all the devices connected to the hotspot.If you enable Show Network Names in the preferences, it will also show the devices names.
- Click one device and slide the grab button .Once grabbed you can see the network usage and websites that are being accessed by it.
- In order to disable the Internet access of grabbed device, just Slide the kill button and the device will lost the internet connectivity.
- You can also kill all the devices at same time by grabbing them all and then killing them. You can only kill after you have grabbed a device. Grabbing the device will show you the bandwidth consumption and websites accessed by device. The device will lost the internet connectivity when you Choose to kill it.
- When you are done with playing with your friends, just switch off the kill button and the devices will regain their Internet connectivity. Also stop the WifiKill by using the same button you used to start it.
- This app can be very helpful when some devices in your Wi-Fi network are consuming all the bandwidth and slowing down the network. You can kick off such devices and can utilize all the bandwidth. However, it will not be much difficult for a technical person to track you.
This app can be very helpful when some devices in your Wi-Fi network are consuming all the bandwidth and slowing down the network. You can kick off such devices and can utilize all the bandwidth. However, it will not be much difficult for a technical person to track you.
Requirements: Android 4.x, ROOT
Change log: 2.3.2: – Fix for No Gateway found bug
Download Instructions: Click Here